Notice to ALL Jagole Cloud, Jagole Enterprise Cloud and Jagole VIP subscribers.
To improve hosting environment and experience, our server provider will carry out data-center migration activity.
Jagole’s server will be turn off temporary for the period of 10 September 2022, 9pm (UTC +8) – 11 September 2022, 6am (UTC +8).
To improve our physical security and data center redundancy within Tier-III certified facility.
[What you should do]
1. Nothing to panic (please reassure that we – Jagole will take care everything, including full backups)
2. Be prepare during the period mentioned above, you will experience website/web-apps/mobile-apps service down temporary which under our expectation too.
3. Make announcement to your clientale and your own social media/network, so that everyone prepared and expected the said maintenance (service down) will be experience during the said period.
1. Nothing (everything will be remain the same)
[Scenarios of different experience]
1. Your email will pop-up “error” and asking you to sign in again. Please ignore and bear with us, it’s temporary and during the period mentioned above only.
2. Your website will not be accessible during the period mentioned above and your user might check with you what happen, which shall be expected.
We greatly appreciated all supports and apology for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you once again for your support and best regards,
Founder cum Managing Director
Jay Chong Yen Jye